The Department of Kinesiology and Community Health values every student—past, current, and future. We are committed to building a lifetime relationship with each individual by providing an interface through which you can connect to us and each other and share your stories, achievements, goals, and experiences.
To maintain a connection with our department, we invite you to update your contact information and share your experiences with us by completing our online alumni feedback form.
You may also enjoy reading about the experiences of some of our distinguished alumni, as well as some of our more recent graduates who are profiled on the pages linked below.
- Tim Romani, BS '84, Kinesiology
- Harold Wimmer, BS '77, MS '78, Community Health
- Marc Cook, MS '04, Kinesiology
- Daniel Brencic, BS '10, Community Health
- Rudy Valentine, BS '03, Kinesiology
- Laura Kann, BS '82, MS '83, Community Health
- Frank J. Hayden, MS '58, PhD '62, Kinesiology
- Mary Ann Carmack, BS '73, MS '78, Kinesiology
- John R. Seffrin, MS '67, Community Health
- Brian Johnson, Class of 2011, Kinesiology
- Dallas Castillo, Class of 2011, Kinesiology
- Francesca Moral, Class of 2011, Community Health