Graduate Financial Aid

Graduate students may apply for a limited number of departmental assistantships which generally provide:

  • a stipend for services perfomed
  • tuition and partial fee waiver

There are two types of assistantships:

  • teaching assistantships within the department
  • research assistantships to support departmental research laboratories.

To apply for a teaching or research assistantship, contact:

See also Graduate College Handbook chapter on financial aid.

The Master's in Public Health (MPH) degree is a full-fee program. Assistantships and tuition/fee waivers are not available for this program.

East wall of Armory building